Space and Mil-Aero Grade M83513 Micro-D
The Glenair family of TwistPin equipped Micro-D subminiature connectors offer outstanding mating performance, durability and minimal contact resistance. Glenair Micro-D Connectors feature high-density micro TwistPin contacts set on .050 centers in arrangements from 9 to 130 contacts. They are available with insulated and uninsulated wire, PCB, solder cup and flex terminations and are supplied as QPL or commercial variations. Our QPL 83513 Micro-D and COTS connectors provide a reliable solution for all high-performance interconnect requirements including high temperature and hermetic applications. Space-grade Micro-D connectors with NASA outgassing and flight heritage are available. All products made in first world Glenair factories in the USA and England.
- Table of Contents
- Product Selection Guide
- Six Reasons to Select a Glenair High-Performance Micro-D Connector...
- Not All Micro-D's are Created Equally
- The Glenair TwistPin Contact
- Four reasons to select Glenair for your next Micro Nano Flex Circuit project
- Micro-D Specifications
- Micro-D Weights
- Micro-D Contact Arrangements
- Micro-D Panel Cutouts
- MIL-STD-681 Color Code Chart
- Wire Specification, Size and Color
- RoHS Materials
Part Number Index
Part Number Change Notice
Related Glenair Content
- Glenair High-Speed Micro-D Connectors and Cables – For USB 3.010GbECamera LinkPCIe 3.0
- Modular Micro-D – Innovative Modular Micro-D Connectors and Cables for RF, Signal, and High-Speed Data Links
Browse and download Micro-D connector CAD drawings, models, and 3D parts
Space and Mil-Aero Grade M83513 Micro-D. Series 170.