High-Performance, High-Pressure Subsea / Submersible Connector and Interconnect Cable Technologies with Proven Sealing Performance in Shipboard, Downhole and Subsea Marine Applications – up to 10K PSI Open-Faced!
Glenair excels in the design and manufacture of high-pressure, subsea connector and interconnect cable technologies (PBOF) for topside, downhole and subsea applications. Innovative application of materials science and mechanical design from over 60 years of service to geophysical, naval, and oceanographic industries has resulted in a product family with significant performance advantages. From ruggedized submersible serial and high-speed electrical connectors, to glass-sealed high-pressure bulkhead feed-thrus, and hazardous-zone ATEx explosion-proof designs, Glenair is the go-to supplier for mission-critical marine and subsea connector applications.
- Deep Dive: Glenair Subsea Interconnect Technologies / QwikConnect Newsletter [ 7 MB pdf ]
- MIL-PRF-28876 Shipboard Fiber Optics
- Ultra Harsh-Environment Geo-Marine® Shallow Sea Submersible Connector
- MIL-DTL-28840 Circular Connectors Navy Topside Connectors
- Aqua Mouse (Mighty Mouse Series 802) Shallow Sea Submersible Connector
- Seacrow™ Connectors Topside Marine-Bronze Connector
Marine and Subsea Connectors [ 59 MB pdf ]