DLA / US Navy Approved Connectors, Conduits, Boxes, and More for Topside, Ship-to-Shore and other Harsh Naval Applications
From MIL-PRF-24758A "BlueJacket" Conduit Systems to MIL-DTL-28840 Navy Electrical Connectors
U.S. Navy qualified connectors and topside wire-protection conduits are regulated by NAVSEA to perform in accordance with the harsh environmental conditions of above- and below-deck shipboard use. Specification documents, including MIL-DTL-28840 for shipboard electrical connectors, MIL-PRF-28876 for shipboard optical connectors and MIL-PRF-24758A for topside conduit systems are in place to ensure these mission-critical interconnect technologies deliver reliable and durable performance in harsh salt-spray and UV weathering applications.
As an added convenience to our customers, Glenair has partnered with Interstate Connecting Components an authorized distributors specializing in MIL-DTL-28840 Qualified Connectors and Accessories to offer these and other Glenair interconnect technologies for the Naval marketplace.
Qualification Approval Letters and Reference Documents
- Defense Logistic Agency – First Article Test Report
- Department of the Navy – MIL-PRF-24758A (SH)
- Official AEGIS Approval Document
- Handbook of Shipboard Electromagnetic Shielding Practices (S9407-AB-HBK-010)
- Common Accessory Interface Data Table
- Qualified GR2000 and RP2000 Series Fittings Listing
- Selected Material and Finish Options for Glenair Connectors
- M24758 Flexible Waterproof EMI/EMP Conduit and End Fittings
Download CatalogShipboard Interconnect and Conduit Solutions
NAVSEA Heavy Wall Boot