Contact Termination & Connector/Backshell Assembly Instructions for Series IT (MIL-C-5015), Series ITB and ITS (VG95234) Connectors
The goal of this manual is to show Glenair connector users the correct wiring and assembling processes involved with the different components that comprise the connector.
Following these instructions will help the less skilled wiring operator to avoid making mistakes that could affect the assembly's reliability.
The following connector families can be supplied with both crimp and solder contacts:
- IT - FRIT (MIL-C-5015G)
- ITB – ITS - FRITS ( VG 95234 )
For specific customer requirements, detailed electrical and mechanical characteristics or other information, please contact the ITS Product Management Team at our Glenair Connecticut office.
Wiring Instructions for Series IT, ITB, and ITS Connectors
Table of Required Tools
Cable To Contacts Termination Instructions
Connector Termination Instructions
- Terminating Single Cable
- Terminating multiple rubber-coated cables
- Terminating cable with braided EMI/RFI shielding
- Terminating cable with braided shielding and shrink boots
- Terminating cable with shrink boots
- Terminating cable with UNI 4883 protective jacketing