D38999: The World's Most Complete Range of QPL and COTS 38999 Solutions PLUS a full range of other MS Standard Circular Connectors
Multi-pin MIL-DTL-38999 circular connectors with size #22 crimp removable contacts have been a standard in both military and commercial aviation since the 1970's. MIL-C-38999 connectors were first developed for the interconnection of communications and avionics equipment in harsh Navy and Air Force airframe applications, particularly those subject to high-vibration, wind, and moisture. Today, a broad range of D38999 type cylindrical connector types — many specialized for land, sea, air and space applications — are used for the interconnection of electronic systems, sensors, power supplies and other equipment that depend on reliable performance and standards-body guarantees for performance and quality.
From satellites to ruggedized shipboard and industrial applications, Glenair supplies literally every power, signal, or high-speed cylindrical connector configuration. From our QPL'd MIL-DTL-38999 hermetic, environmental class, and G class Space-Grade MIL-DTL-38999 solutions to the revolutionary "Better than QPL" SuperNine Series, Glenair leads the industry in the design and development of high-performance, mission-critical military/aerospace connectors.
Glenair has been a qualified supplier of D38999 solutions for over a decade. All our Mil-Spec connector technologies are 100% Made in America, with zero material, component part or labor sourced in China, Mexico or other off-shore environments. We offer the complete range of solutions including MIL-DTL-38999 Hermetic, EMI/RFI filter, High-Speed, Printed Circuit Board, Environmental Class, Space-Grade and more. This page provides links to many of the most popular Mil-Spec cylindrical connector series, including our revolutionary SuperNine® High-Performance MIL-DTL-38999, our DLA and Maritime qualified MIL-DTL-38999 Series III, plus links to Glenair MIL-DTL-28840 navy connectors SAE / AS81703 Series 3 Type Connectors and more.
- Mil-Spec Connector Reference Guide
- DLA Land and Maritime - Defense Logistics Agency MIL-DTL-38999 Qualification Information
- MIL-DTL-38999 Hermetic Connectors Overview
- MIL-DTL-38999 Environmental Class Connectors Overview
- MIL-DTL-38999 Filter Connectors Overview
- MIL-DTL-38999 Connector Performance Specifications
- MIL-DTL-38999 Contact Performance Specifications
- RoHS Compliant Plating Options
- Glenair Assembly Procedure (GAP134)
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III QPL Connectors
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV QPL Connectors
- SuperNine Advanced Performance MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Type Connectors