The MIL-DTL-26500 type connector is ideally suited for use on commercial, military and aerospace interconnect systems that demand hermetic sealing and high vibration resistance in a medium density cylindrical connector. Thirty-four insert arrangements are available in both threaded and bayonet coupling styles for a wide range of applications. Glenair makes all its hermetic connectors in-house from design to finished product, affording you outstanding availability on stock products and fast turnaround on special orders.
- Quick Selection Guide
- Hermetic Class Connectors Threaded and Bayonet Coupling Insert Arrangements (IAW MIL-STD-1554)
- Hermetic Class Connectors Threaded and Bayonet Coupling Insert Arrangements and Keyway Positions (IAW MIL-STD-1554)
- Special Leak Rate Mod Codes
- Space Grade Mod Codes
- Standard Materials and Finishes
- Bayonet and Thread Coupling and Electrical Service Data