Qualified M22759 Wire and Other Wire Harness Assembly Cable Components — All Available in Short Runs with No Length or Dollar Minimums
Mil-Spec Wire and Cable for Harness Applications
High performance wire and cable used in commercial and military aerospace and similar ground, sea and air applications is governed by the M22759 Mil-Spec and/or controlling commercial specifications for multi-conductor shielded cabling, Quadrax, Coaxial, or protocol-specific (Ethernet, USB, Firewire and eSATA) solutions.
Glenair is unique in the interconnect industry in that we design and manufacture every key component part used in today's most high-performance interconnect harnesses and assemblies. From discrete contacts to connectors, backshells, EMI/RFI shielding, and jacketing, to high-performance wire and cable.
Our line of mil-grade and protocol specific wire and cable includes Mil-Spec and commercial variants of commonly specified M22759 type multi-conductor shielded cabling, as well as a full range of fiber optic, and special-purpose power cables. Best of all, Glenair high-performance wire and cable is offered in short runs with no length or dollar minimums. Fast turnaround — up to and including stock — is our model.
- Spacewire: The Space Industry Data Transmission Standard
- Super-Twin™ Lightweight Composite Modular Connectors / Series 20
- Series 79 Micro-Crimp: The high-performance rectangular with advanced EMC and electrical performance
- Integrated Systems – Turnkey, Precision-Machined Structural Components / Enclosures plus Glenair-Built Interconnect Cabling
- Duralectric™ Jacketing Material
- TurboFlex® Flexible Power Distribution Cables