The Ultimate in Durable Wire, Cable, and Conduit Jacketing
Most wire and cable specifiers have simple expectations, such as dielectric materials that don't break down over time — requiring expensive replacement long before the lifetime of the ship, plane of vehicle is reached. They also want jacket materials that can withstand high heat, extreme UV radiation, demanding weather conditions and caustic chemicals and fluids. Glenair Duralectric™ material delivers on these expectations — and a whole lot more. The dielectric material is a special formula with extremely-high durability. Duralectric™ weatherproof jacketing is halogen free, flame resistant, and functional to 200°C. Duralectric™ far surpasses the accelerated solar weathering standards under IEC 60068-2-5, and is tested to 56 accelerated days, equivalent to 53 years of solar exposure. Glenair can supply the material in a variety of formats, including blown jacketing, as an extrusion over wire and cable, as an overmolding compound and as a self-vulcanizing repair tape.
- Duralectric™ Adhesive Technical Datasheet
Part Number 779-005
Duralectric Adhesive is a one-part, high strength, room-temperature curing adhesive used for sealing Duralectric Autoshrink boots onto connectors, accessories and Duralectric elastomeric cable jacketing.
- Duralectric™ EMP Technical Datasheet
A clear, high-performance elastomeric material for use as cable jacketing or wire insulation.
- Duralectric™ C High-Performance Elastomeric Material Datasheet
Duralectric™ C is an electrically conductive elastomeric material used to control the electric field in high-voltage cable applications.
- Duralectric™ F High-Performance Elastomeric Material Datasheet
For use as cable jacketing, conduit jacketing, cable/conduit overmolding, and molded boots.
- Duralectric™ K Technical Datasheet
For use as wire insulation, cable jacketing, conduit jacketing, and cable/conduit overmolding.
- Duralectric™ Light Technical Datasheet
For use as lightweight wire insulation, cable jacketing, conduit jacketing, and cable/conduit overmolding.
- Duralectric™ Technical Datasheet
For use as wire insulation, cable jacketing, conduit jacketing, cable/conduit overmolding, and molded boots.
Safety Data Sheet
Request for Quote - Communicate your cable or harness design to the factory:
Related Glenair Content
- Datasheet: SGEMP-Resistant Wire
- High-Performance Wire and Cable / Series 96
- Integrated Systems — Turnkey, Precision-Machined Structural Components / Enclosures plus Glenair-Built Interconnect Cabling
- TurboFlex® Power Distribution Cables / Series 96