The Glenair Series 87 Swing-Arm is a Revolutionary Strain-Relief Design and Product Series optimized for use in Commercial and Military Aerospace Applications
Series 87Series 319
Compatible with every current-generation MS connector series — plus Glenair signature connectors — Swing-Arm clamps are supplied with rigid articulating arms for use in medium- to heavy-duty applications, as well as lightweight Flex arms for lighter-duty strain relief requirements. Stainless steel and conductive aluminum material clamps, as well as lightweight composite thermoplastic designs, satisfy every application requirement. Shield sock and special drop-in follower versions are available for EMI / RFI applications.
Swing-Arm clamps provide cable strain relief for mil spec circular electrical connectors including M38999, M83723, and M5015, along with Glenair's Series 80 Mighty Mouse and Series 806 Mil-Aero connectors. Swing-Arms have repositionable arms for straight, 45° or 90° cable positions. Rugged Swing-Arm clamps offer easy installation, long-term performance, weight savings, and SKU reduction.
- Repositionable arms adjust to straight, 45° and 90°
- Two styles: rigid-arm saddle clamps and lighter-duty flex clamps
- Corrosion-resistant composite, aluminum or stainless steel
- Two shielding options: braid sock or drop-in banding adapter
- -65 to +200 °C
- Outstanding weight and SKU reduction
Swing-Arm® Clamps / Series 87
- Swing-Arm® Clamps for AS50151 Crimp, M26482 Series II, M83723 Series III, AS81703 Series 3, AS95234
- Swing-Arm® Clamps for MIL-DTL-38999 Series I and II Connectors
- Swing-Arm® Clamps for MIL-DTL-38999 Series III and IV Connectors
- Swing-Arm® Clamps for Series 80 Mighty Mouse Connectors
- Swing-Arm® Clamps for Series 806 Mil-Aero Connectors