DLA / US Navy Approved for Topside Applications
Introducing the Glenair MIL-PRF-24758A "BlueJacket" Conduit System
Most topside shipboard conduit users have simple expectations, such as conduit fittings that don't leak or corrode and will last for the full lifetime of a ship. They also want jacket materials that can withstand high heat, extreme UV radiation, demanding weather conditions and caustic chemicals and fluids.
Glenair's U.S. Navy qualified MILPRF-24758A conduit system delivers on these expectations – and a whole lot more. Our shielded brass conduit meets all EMI shielding and surface transfer impedance requirements. Our jacket material, which we've named "BlueJacket" in honor of the dedicated Navy personnel who work with these products in arduous conditions on a daily basis, is a special formula that exceeds all the specifications of MIL-PRF-24758A. These demanding requirements include UV weathering, temperature tolerance, low smoke and toxicity index, flame resistance, and halogen free (IEC754-1) ratings.
And that's not all. Our unique fitting design provides the easiest assembly and the most reliable performance ever in topside conduit systems – no more loosening, no more leaks, no more corrosion, and no more costly replacement of relatively new components that failed to withstand the harsh environmental challenges of shipboard use.
So whether your requirements call for factory terminated M24758A assemblies with lightweight soldered fittings, or field terminated bulk conduit, adapters and fittings, Glenair BlueJacket is "Haze Gray and Underway" and more than ready to exceed all your expectations.
- Glenair MIL-PRF-24758A* "BlueJacket" Topside Conduit – Do It Once, Do It Right!
- Table of Contents
- What Ever Happened to the MIL-C-24758 EMI/EMP Conduit System?
- Master Seal – Self-Vulcanizing Sealing Tape
Qualification Approval Letters
- Navy Shipboard Interconnect and Wire Protection Applications
- MIL-DTL-28840 Qualified Military Standard Connectors and Accessories for Shipboard Applications
|YouTube||Download [ 5 MB webm ]|
- Common Accessory Interface Data Table
- Qualified GR2000 and RP2000 Series Fittings Listing
- Selected Material and Finish Options for Glenair Connectors
Legacy MIL-C-24758 Conduit and Fittings
Shipboard Interconnect and Conduit Solutions [ 15 MB pdf ]