MIL-DTL-24308/9 and Glenair Commercial Hermetic D-Subminiature Connectors
MIL-DTL-24308 D-Subminiature hermetic connectors are offered with passivated stainless steel, fused tin and nickel plated shells, with glass insulators fused to the connector shell. Ferrous alloy gold-plated contacts, available in sizes #20 and #22 contacts — on standard and high-density arrangements, respectively — meet a leak rate of 1 x 10-7cc/Helium per second, excepting 280-006/MIL-DTL-24308 parts and 280-035 (1 x 10-8), Kovar™. Choose from 11 different insert arrangements with 9 to 104 circuits, in accordance with MIL-DTL-24308/9H and Glenair commercial series. Connectors with panel sealing are available with nitrile, fluorosilicone and silicone O-rings. Made in America.
- Introduction: QPL Hermetic MIL-DTL-24308 D-Sub Connectors
- Solder Mount Flange, Contact Style and Shell Plating Options
- Space Grade Mod Codes
- Materials, Finishes and Specifications
- Insert Arrangements and Panel Cut-Outs
- Style A and Style B Dimensions