Glenair Environmental Class MIL-DTL-38999 Type Connectors in Composite Thermoplastic are Built for a Broad Range of Harsh-Environment Applications
Glenair is recognized as trusted supplier of harsh environment electrical connectors built to the MIL-DTL-38999 standard. This section of the catalog presents a selection of the environmental class MIL-DTL-38999 Series III type solutions produced by Glenair in composite thermoplastic.
Available Insert Arrangements
Based on industry-standard specifications, Glenair's MIL-DTL-38999 derivative environmental class connectors are supplied with insert arrangements IAW MIL-STD-1560, or appropriate sub-sets depending on connector series. Consult factory for available insert arrangements.
- General Information
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Type Environmental Class Connectors Insert Arrangements (IAW MIL-STD-1560 and JSFD08)
- Alternate Keyway Clocking Positions
- Crimp Contact Termination Instructions
- Crimp Tools and Accessories
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Pin Contact Selection Guide
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Socket Contact Selection Guide
Composite Thermoplastic > Section F