Turnkey Wired Conduit Interconnect Assemblies
Certified factory assembly of point-to-point and multibranch conduit wire protection assemblies for aircraft wheel wells, landing gear and other mission-critical assemblies that require optimal EMI/RFI, mechanical and environmental protection.
Many of the conduit and convoluted tubing systems we fabricate at Glenair are assembled at our factory with tamper-proof crimp ring or solder terminations. User-assembled conduit components offer the convenience and flexibility of do-it-yourself field termination — especially valuable for prototyping of interconnect wire protection systems. But reduced size and weight factory terminated assemblies — from simple point-to-point to elaborate multibranch assemblies — offer the utmost in convenience, value, reliability and durability.
- Labor-saving, ruggedized and lightweight
- Glenair can design, build, terminate — and even pre-wire — turnkey conduit wire routing solutions
- Save space, weight, assembly time and labor cost
- Certified factory assemblers and calibrated tooling for guaranteed performance
- Simple point-to-point or complex multibranch
- Factory Terminated Conduit Assemblies / January 2012
Glenair Product Line
Expertise in Wired Conduit SystemsGlenair’s expertise in wired conduit systems extends from simple point-to-point jumpers to complex multibranch assemblies (right) as well as turnkey integrated systems and LRUs with flexible conduit interconnect cabling.
Conduit / Integrated Junction Box Aerospace Assembly
Complex Multibranch Fighter Jet Electrical Wire Conduit Assembly
Lightweight, Halogen-Free Rail Industry Wire Conduit Assembly
Crush-Resistant Commercial Aerospace Metal-Core Conduit Assembly
Multibranch Demo Assembly
Turnkey Integrated Box Assembly and Wired Polymer-Core Interconnect System