MIL-C-38999 Connectors, Series 1 Crimp Contacts Rear Release; Glenair Code F
- Bayonet coupling design, quick disconnect
- Eight shell sizes--Range 9 thru 25 (.500 to 1.500 diameter)
- 12, 16, 20, and 22 gage contacts, standard density and 22 gage high density arrangements; 3 to 128 contacts
- Scoop-proof shell design to prevent shell to contact problem
- Controlled accessory interface per MIL-C-38999, figure 11
- Cork and bottle primary insert interface seal and shell environmental seal, fuel resistant silicone elastomers
- Conductive and non-conductive finishes; electroless nickel, cadmium/olive drab 500 hour salt life, and anodic
- Long barrel design to prevent shell striking contacts.
- Serrated accessory interlocking tooth design may prevent reliable moisture seal or EMI bond to accessories.
- Bayonet coupling may not perform under severe conditions with large diameter cable and backshell.