The standard connector and backshell series for shipboard use, MIL-DTL-28840 offers high-density insert arrangement and high-shock performance. Glenair's qualified product line is fully tooled and highly available.
- High density, scoop proof insert arrangements
- Flange Mount, Box Mount, Jam-Nut and In-Line Receptacles
- Straight, 45° and 90° Strain Reliefs and Backshell Assemblies
- Sav-Con® Connector Savers
- MIL-DTL-28840 Qualified
- Additional Glenair commercial part numbers with features not available in the Mil-Spec
The MIL-DTL-28840 features RFI/EMI shielding, scoop-proof shells and corrosion resistant materials and finishes. In addition to all the connector types and styles, Glenair makes all the backshell accessory slash numbers as well. The addition of the MIL-DTL-28840 connector product line is part of Glenair’s total commitment to meeting all your shipboard interconnect requirements. So, if a rugged, environmental M28840 solution is in your future, think Glenair – from connectors to accessories.
- Navy QPL Component Selection Guide
- MIL-DTL-28840 Military Shipboard Connectors - Introduction
- MIL-DTL-28840 Shipboard Electrical Connectors - Performance Specifications, Class and Finishes
- Standard Insert Arrangements
- Polarization Keyways
- Contact Insertion/Extraction Instructions
U.S. Navy Approved Connectors and Accessories > Section D