Turnkey • Connectorized
IPC-6012/6013 Class I, II, III, Types 1-4
PCB/flex circuit assemblies solve a myriad of problems for the electrical engineer. PCB/flex circuits offer unsurpassed size and weight reduction compared to cable bundles, especially in tight spaces with multi-branch routing. Flex circuitry offers outstanding mechanical performance, and is able to withstand extreme vibration environments and extended duty through thousands of flexing cycles. Replacing complicated wire bundle assemblies with high-density flex assures faster, error-free LRU assembly.
Glenair offers full-service, turnkey PCB/flex circuit assembly in our vertically-integrated design and manufacturing lab – from concept and Gerber design layout, through PCB/flex fabrication, termination to any of our I/O, board level or mezzanine connectors, and rigorous system validation testing and inspection. Ask us about our quick-turn 3D prototyping services.
Full-Service: From Concept and Design through Fabrication, Assembly and Test
- Advantages of Flex Circuitry
- Manufacturing • Product Array
- Flex and Rigid Board Specification Standards
- Design Options and Rapid Prototyping
- Packaging for Optimal Form, Fit, and Function
- Interconnect I/O and Termination Design Guide
- Integrated PCB/Flex Assembly Production Lab
Integrated PCB/Flex Assemblies [ 6 MB pdf ]