The High-Performance D-Subminiature for Extreme Land, Air and Space Applications
Meet the Series 28 HiPer-D. Intermateable and intermountable with standard M24308 type D-Subs, the HiPer-D meets the need for improved performance in hostile environments. Unlike standard M24308 connectors with stamped steel shells, the HiPer-D is machined from aluminum or stainless steel. The dielectric inserts are made with thermoset epoxy for unbeatable resistance to chemicals and are capable of 200°C continuous operating temperature. Aerospace grade fluorosilicone grommets and face seals provide watertight sealing. Integrated grounding fingers provide advanced electromagnetic compatibility. Best of all, the HiPer-D is available in every standard and high-density M24308 layout and is stocked for immediate same-day shipment.
- MIL-DTL-24308 Intermateable and Intermountable
- Introducing The Glenair Series 28 HiPer-D Connector
- Product Selection Guide
General Information and Reference
- Contact Arrangements, Product Specifications
- Shell Material and Finish Options
- Product Specifications
- HiPer-D Connectors for Space Flight
- Series 79 Micro-Crimp Connectors and Accessories
- D-Subminiature Connectors EMI Filtered (MIL-DTL-24308 Type)
- Series 89 Nanominiature Connectors
PC Tail Termination Note
To prevent detrimental intrusion of cleaning solvents/water into the connector when terminating, the connector must be protected IAW IPC J-STD-001 and/or NASA STD-8739.3. For assistance and/or additional information, please contact factory.
Series 28 HiPer-D Connectors and Accessories [ 10 MB pdf ]