Glenair Well-MasterTM 260 Micro-D Withstands Extreme High Temperature
Standard Micro-D connectors are rated for +125°C. Glenair's MWDM Micro-D can withstand +150°C continuous operating temperature and can be upgraded to +200°C if assembled with special high temperature epoxies. But oil, gas and geothermal wells can subject electronic instruments to temperatures as high as +260°C. The GHTM Series Micro-D meets the need for a high density, high performance connector capable of handling this temperature.
- +260°C Operating Temperature
- Angled Mounting Ears to Fit in Small Diameter Instruments
- High Reliability TwistPin Contact System with Special High Temperature Alloy
- .050" Pitch Contact Spacing for Reduced Size
- Solder Cup, Pre-Wired or PCB
The GHTM features contacts made from a special alloy that resists softening when exposed to temperatures up to +260°C (500°F). Rugged passivated stainless steel shells and hardware, high temperature liquid crystal polymer (LCP) insulators and special epoxies allow these connectors to survive the most demanding environments. Unique angled mounting ears allow the Well-Master 260 to fit in confined spaces.Product Selection Guide