Plus Composite Enclosures, Conduit Systems, Braided Shielding, Assembly Tools and More!
For general purpose applications, electrical connectors and accessories are conventionally constructed from brass, nickel aluminum bronze, aluminum, stainless steel, and more recently from titanium. For applications where weight savings and advanced corrosion resistance is required, Glenair offers both conductive and non-conductive composite thermoplastics as a major alternative material.
Glenair's composite interconnect components are manufactured from high-grade engineering thermoplastics for the toughest application environments. Specifically geared for high-performance air, sea and space applications, Glenair's line of composite interconnect components are ideally suited for systems which require electromagnetic compatibility, reliable environmental protection and long-term durability and are available with accelerated lead-times and/or same-day shipment.
- Product Selection Guide
- Glass Fiber Additives
- Production Capabilities
- Application Design Considerations
- Standard Materials and Finishes
- Environmental Class Connectors - Insert Arrangements (IAW MIL-STD-1560)
- RoHS Compliant Plating Option
- Table I Front End Dimensional Details
- Common Interface Standards
- Military Standard Connector Index
- Connector-Backshell Interface Index
- Connector Manufacturers Reference
- Connector Manufacturers Alpha-Numeric Index
- Shield Termination Styles for Glenair Composite EMI/RFI Backshells
- Part Number Index
Datasheets, Whitepapers and Presentations
- The Application of Engineering Plastics in High-Reliability Electrical Interconnect Systems
- Composite Thermoplastic Connectors and Accessories Data Sheet
- Composite Thermoplastic Interconnect Box Systems Slideshow
Composite Thermoplastic Connectors and Accessories [ 16 MB pdf ]